NEW COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
In an effort to contain the spread of the virus and maintain a safe instore environment, we ask that you
comply with the following measures during your next visit:
- Please maintain 2 meters physical distance between you and another customer while in the
- Only one customer is allowed to pay at front counter at a time. We can bring our payment
machine to you.
- All customers must sanitize hands with provided hand sanitizer before coming any further into
the store than the sanitizing station.
- Please wear your own face covering or face mask if possible. However, you will be asked to
remove it momentarily before entering the store for our video cameras to record your identity.
This is a necessary security measure.
- Please bring your own water or beverage as we are no longer able to provide them.
- Please come to the store or to your appointment by yourself or one other person. Dogs are
allowed on their leash. However, children that are not in a car seat or carrier and extra family
members must be restricted for the safety of customers and staff.
- While not required, we strongly recommend booking an appointment.
- We are limiting entrance to three customers or three couples at one time.
- We are limiting waiting in the vestibule to one (or a couple) customer at a time.
HOURS OF OPERATION
We will start with a shorter schedule. Initially, we plan to open from Tuesday to Saturday, 11-6PM.
COVID-19 CUSTOMER SCREENING
We request all customers to self-screen before their appointment or entering the store. Please answer
the following questions.
- Do you currently have any symptoms of FEVER, COUGH, SORE THROAT, or covid related
- Have you traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Have you been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
If you answered YES to any of the above and have not been tested for COVID-19, then please call 811 for
further assessment. We will not be able to allow you into the store.
We thank you for your patience and support during this pandemic.